Shopping On 67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate Specification & Features Product Name: Tena 67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate/Heavy 8...
Shopping On 67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate
Specification & Features
- Product Name: Tena 67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate/Heavy 80/Case
- Brand: TENA
- Model: 67300-Case
- Incontinence
Comments List
67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate Reviews:
Accustomed to this type of cooking plate, its dimensions are significant. The gap between each plate is more comfortable to hold different sizes of cooking containers. I appreciate the colorful visual, especially at the end of cooking, no need to stay in front, a glance is enough to see that it goes into "keep warm" for 1 minute send temperature minimum of 400W or 60°c, builders/designers, are not cooks to assert that this is a temperature simmering.. Will good, to my knowledge, the German cuisine has yet a lot of dishes to cook long and... simmered. Or I am not gifted, or I'm not the only one, the programming time /temperature is not simple. Let me explain, a programming time start high heat and then adjusted according to the food to cook as the cooking, asks for a new time programming. Not a question of responding to a call, for example, peace of mind, if one has not done. It is the smell that reminds you to order! In fact, after you experiment with the proposals, I concluded that the safest course is to stay planted in front of his pan, see pressure cooker! with a book other than the kitchen...Cheap 67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate:
The synchronization between two dishes, each on a plate is the Nasa calculation! You said Manual? even more funny, what is it? the French translation on the box is rough, how can I not be proud to have buy a deep fat FRYER stylish and high-quality glass tank? In contrast, Amazon shows Warranty: 1 year box 2. When we buy a product we get information before, and then we read the instructions, it avoids to say anything. This plate is nearly perfect, I cook a lot and I do what I want with: - 12 levels of power are of a surgical precision in terms of temperature. The booster works great but disables the other, however I do not see the interest to "boost" the 3 at the same time seen a surge in ultra-fast temperature.... On Amazon: simply excellent, delivery super fast, even too fast: expected Monday, delivered on Friday. after an initially tricky for a few days(3 or 4) I found my bearings in terms of the powers and the températurespeu go up very quickly in temperature even without busteurmanipulation aiséentretien very easy-a damp sponge with a little vinegar, a pinch of bicarbonate of soda and everything is propreseul default, it lack a programmer for a startup diffèréthis is a good product for a quality price excellentefacile of employment by the elderly and poorly voyantela delivery was fastThis is my 1st table induction, very practical, quick-cooking... I am so far very satisfied, the noise of the ventilation is not so annoying to finally get used to it.. Perfect. At the beginning I did not know that there was a need for casserolles adapted for the heating circuit to work. I've asked for help through the Amazon site and the seller reminded me of immediately.Cheap Tena 67300:
report quality fair price very happy of my purchase in amazon. fr only small problem the 1st shipment was broken, but reactivity to amazon for replacement.. no trouble encountered since our purchase for our house in brittany. say that I am still in town gas for our hob in our principal residence. I've had these plates since 1 month and no negative:-heats quickly and well-good design-easy to nettoyerLes buttons, however, are different from those on the photos and are a little ocd. effective. nice design. surface is comfortable to cook quiet. Not too noisy compared to other similar products. Only slight niggle is the temperature jump between the first 2 level (400 to keep warm and 800) is too large this can make it difficult for the mijotages. I ordered these plates in order to get me to eat at me in the evening, because I would be a student in the fall of 2012. I've tried these plates as soon as I received it. They work very well and boil water in 3-4 min! I didn't want an electric hob so I took it upon myself and bought an induction stove and I am very proud of it! PS: IS the opposite of the image, my plates are 2000W + 2000W, thus 4000W at all. Would that be the sticker that would have been made inadvertently, or my plates are they really 4000W, contrary to what the ad? I ordered 2 of these plates last may for my 2 new cottages, but one broke down at the end of 1 month. It can be used again, but one of the functions doesn't work any more, so it is annoying...Best Buy Tena 67300:
A mail via the contact form at Amazon yesterday, asking how to proceed since the device is under warranty but I don't have the elements of the SAV of in Naélia. Coming home this afternoon, a message on the answering machine from Amazon: I send you a mail. Response so by e-mail within not even 24 hours: they have placed a replacement order (I just checked in my client account) which does cost me nothing, and gave a link to the return labels that I just printed. The back don't cost anything either, and the new plate will be shipped tomorrow, estimated delivery on the 3rd October. I will look for him to use the original carton for returning the plate to be defective. This is efficiency! Bravo! I have to say that I was really worried due to many negative messages about this, but now I am glued! For the other plate, it works perfect, for me, it is a good product, in spite of this misadventure that ends well. Thank You Amazon! PS: I would just like to clarify that I do not work for Amazon, but I'm just a good customer for many years, that is, it is said, in case someone would have had this idea..On Sale Tena 67300:
This cooktop is installed in an apartment rented for just 2 months, but no worries. Nothing to report. Tip : To turn on the fire without worry, it is not necessary that you have a container on the burner sinoncelui does not flame.. the article is good ; however I noticed a few days after the receipt of the two anomalies, while the packaging is intact - the plate is broken in an angle (a sign of a likely fall in the manufacturer) - one of the lights didn't work because there was a piece of metal stuck in the blades of the fan : he was in security at the end of a few moments; this piece of metal is always on the inside;for a furnished flat of tourism I could not return this device, which was necessary in the housing. These plates have not been kept a year, we avaons had to buy others. I don recommadne this is not a product. I ask myself the question if it is only the plate in my posséssion that sizzles, or if all do? !.. but it is not unbearable! yet the souflerie spend but there... if not the induction is the top but this plate I think the return!! :/It can be asked where you want and plug into a single power outlet 16 amps.Tena 67300 Reviews:
The 2 cooking zones are truly independent because one does not interfere with the other at the level of the flow rate and the square. It is very easily the degrees with 10 power levels which allows you to find the rempérature ideal for various preparation, you can leave the dish to simmer. The power booster allows you to cook food in the pressure cooker in a record time (to go faster, put a pinch of baking soda in the cooking water). There is the built-in timer that stops the cooking. The noise of the fan stops soon after the extinction. It detects the containers to use. Only downside: the home is not able to adapt to the size of the container, so only the central area of about 16cm heats up stronger than the side which can be annoying for the large container.. I made myself a super plancha with this burner and a plate made of Stainless steel with flanges welded on for cheap ;) The rating takes into account the price of the product. Our induction has given up the ghost after 6 years of moderate use (paid at the time of 800 €!), we bought this product in emergency situations, to take the time to choose our new plate is "fixed" but also because we wanted this type of supplemental product, to the time where we have a lot of people at home, for example, and where it is necessary to be able to manage many "bowls" in parallel, or for other potential uses " nomad ". Used 4 weeks, it has perfectly fulfilled its role.Best Buy 67300 Ultra Briefs Large Moderate:
Admittedly it is a little noisy, but nothing dramatic, all the more so that the hood covers widely the noise of the plate. In the same way, the fact that the displays remain lit in "OFF" mode (or sleep mode) is a bit of a shame (forced to disconnect the plate after each use). Finally, the choice of cooking according to a level or a temperature is surprising. But frankly, given the price, these points are not prohibitive. Because these plates cooks well, evenly, the temperature rise is very fast, it is easy on this type of product to pose two large casserole dishes or pans side-to-side and even the design is rather successful. At this price, don't hesitate! Super product!!! I the advise!!! It makes it very well in a kitchen and easy to clean!!! I recommend it!!! This product comes from Germany, therefore, it is not up to european standards. It has been impossible for me to make the connection. May be was it incomplete? I contacted the German manufacturer who told me that the hose connects to the nipple except in the nipple was not provided. In addition, there is no technical data sheet. I have received the plates very quickly, in a huge cardboard box, very protective; and I am very pleased with it.
COMMENTS