Who Else Wants To Get Best Price Abena Abri-Form Comfort Plastic Backed? Specification & Features Product Name: Abena Abri-Form Com...
Who Else Wants To Get Best Price Abena Abri-Form Comfort Plastic Backed?
Specification & Features
- Product Name: Abena Abri-Form Comfort Adult Plastic Backed Brief, Medium, M4, 14 Count
- Brand: Abena
- Model: 4163
- Abena's heaviest absorbency diaper with two refastenable tape tabs on each side.
- Classic style with plastic (poly) exterior
- Features stand-up leak-guards, wetness indicator.
- Fits Waists 28 to 43 inches, Absorbency: 32 oz.
- Discreet white color.
Comments List
Abena Abri-Form Comfort Plastic Backed Reviews:
as c was for me thank you very much for the jewel it is and very beautiful c is nice I like a lotNecklace is difficult to wear does not fit on the neck, opens constantly with the risk that it drops at any momentJe strongly discourages. It is really very beautiful, exactly as pictured. For the price, I am pleasantly surprised! By contrast, no box, just wrapped in paper... Corresponds to the photo. I have 1 doubt about the fact that the necklace and pendant are in silver but it is in line with the photo. I just received the parcel from the moment it is very beautiful and very well finished I am glad to have bought it in Addition I have not waited a very long time not plusavant of the receiveSuper nice, original, trend, lights up the face instantanémentJe recomande strongly, especially if you have dull skin metisse or blackI imagined a little bigger the chain, but it help me glue to the neck it is a pity and my hair gets in it, it is boring. String this changes, but I'm out of the loop :/ this is the only negative.Cheap Abena Abri-Form Comfort Plastic Backed:
The ivy is very beautiful, the detail of the leaves is superb! For me I love I leave a photo :) it is good to offer fans =). for this owl, which is super nice it must be nice for the offer crystal pendant swarovski blue and white very prettyI bought 3 coliers for my children that I deal with in France, They are a super FAN of the movie and book Harry Potter. The necklace is really beautiful, it is a replica very well done. The saleswoman Camille is super nice, has helped me in the process of purchase and after-sale, so super efficient. Thank you so much Camille =DI bought 3 "necklace" for my kids that I taking care in France. They're really fans about Harry Potter's books and movies. The necklace is very identical as in the movie, was really fine created. The salewoman Camille is very kind, help me with all the process to buy and after-sales. Thanks a lot Camille =DEu comprei 3 colares para minhas crianças eu cuido na França. Eles são muito fans of Harry Potter (livros e filmes). O colar é muito dentico, é uma replica fiel do filme, faith muito bem feito. A Vendedora Camille e super atenciosa, me ajudou em todo processo de compra e após-venda. Muito Obrigado Camille =Dsmall gift to my girlfriend without the opportunity, she was very happy and the necklace like a lot... obviously it is a little heavy but it is very pretty and looks rather solid and well finished... so I recommend this purchase :) I KNOW THAT FOR 4 EURO IT CAN NOT BE BETTER, BUT DISAPPOINTED IN THE COLOUR I M EXPECTING A ROSE AND I RECEIVED AN ORANGE COLORThe color is much too ocd.Cheap Abena Abri-Form Comfort:
And it's too heavy. But he still is charming. It dresses up a outfit. I find it beautiful is exactly what I was looking for. Very nice collection with a great choice and I would recommend it. Amber necklace in conformity with the product described and seen on the photo. Packed in a small pouch of organza. Baby is still too small to be able to put it on. But for naps/dodos I'd put it to the ankle. Very nice article peter dark purple chain to the right length for me because she is always too short with the pendant that I get nothing to say moremy daughter, who is expecting a happy event and who knew the will ertues amber was very touched by this gift, and in addition there was a course on amber with the rest of the family who did not know, public conqueredvery nice product very happy with against the channel n is not the money to see it in time for the qualitycollar broken inward, the chain defective in several places and small hearts that are too small and therefore the chain does not fit to the neck. Very very disappointedThis necklace is super; it rotates like in the movie. It is good and not expensive for fans like me.Best Buy Abena Abri-Form Comfort:
The advice I give. The shipment is fast and the product is well protected.. Lovely necklace to offer! Like many, I offered it to my girlfriend, it was filled in. And all this at a price little high. received very beautiful and pretty necklace, which fits in very well with the description made on the website Amazon with a good price/quality ratioOrdered the Sunday before christmas and received on Monday morning, with a small word "sorry for the delay", it gave me a great smile :D delivery and best service! Beautiful necklace offered as a gift! The person has been conquered! In addition, the small chain given as a gift for every jewelry ordered on ninabox unanimous every time! This jewel was intended to be a birthday gift. It has been highly appreciated by the concerned and by the guests. A very nice effect for a small price. the locket is beautiful, a pity that the ring does not turn with the hands, and that circle is not really circle, and by far, this detail is not seen. beautiful necklace and a good price/quality ratioI can't even remove the pendant to the chain has less than break it... It seemed more beautiful picture in any case...On Sale Abena Abri-Form Comfort:
Considering the price I expected not a miracle but at least it takes a bit longer as its my wife washed it with the chrome yellow and the stones bleachedvery beautiful jewelry identical to the picture received in a small box, ideal to offer very original happy of this purchaseNot very big, but very pretty, this article has more to the person to whom I offered it, satisfied with my purchase! Very pretty, just the little dot in the middle of the swarovski which spoils a bit of the pendant. Damage to this article. Made a very nice, consistent with the photo, for an evening dressed up or casual, good price/quality ratio, I recommend. Very beautiful jewelry, class and discreet can blend in with an outfit purple with or without the adornment full, only concern ; it is smaller than on the photo, and the purple is a little darker. But these are details compared to the quality of the jewelry! A collar bought to offer and for the blink of an eye. I don't have the model in silver with a good quality/ price ratio so I opted for this one. It is very correct considering the price. Excellent product. Very fine, good quality. Good idea to provide and offer oneself a nice jewelry.Abena Abri-Form Comfort Reviews:
I recommend it!!!! This IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I ORDER THE SAME PRODUCT BECAUSE IT HAS RAINED a LOT TO ONE OF MY LOVED ones AND I HAVE to SAY THAT I HAVE NOTHING to SAY ON The PACKAGING NOR ON the QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT WELL PRESENTED IN A LOVELY GIFT BOX - ON the other HAND DELIVERY TIME DEPLORABLE INSTEAD Of HAVING MY ORDER ON THURSDAY, 12 JUINEN PREMIUM DELIVERY I'VE RECEIVED THAT ON TUESDAY, 17 JUNE, 19: 30 - THIS IS very too bad THIS PRODUCT BEING INTENDED for A GIFT FOR SUNDAY, JUNE 15 - THIS IS NOT the FAULT OF THE SELLER BUT THE DELIVERY SERVICE MY COLISAYABT TRANSITS, WE DO not KNOW WHY MILAN! EVEN THE DELIVERY man Did NOT UNDERSTAND WHY AND at NO TIME THE DELIVERY SERVICE did Not DEIGN to INFORM AMAZON OF THIS DELAY ALL the MORE THAT WHEN I TELEPHONE ABOUT FRIDAY, JUNE 13, THE REPRESENTATIVE From AMAZON WAS to CONTACT THE DELIVERY SERVICE WHO ANSWERED THAT I WOULD BOOK no LATER than the END OF the DAY! WHAT DESINVOLTURE AND LACK OF SERIOUSNESS IN THE TREATMENT OF THE DELIVERY TIME NOT KEPT. This gift was offered to my 11 year old daughter who loved it. In addition, it was delivered in a small box very nice. Expected delivery on the day indicated. Everything has been perfect. consistent price/quality..
COMMENTS